Checking/Share Draft Accounts
- $15 minimum balance
- No Monthly Fees *
- First 50 Checks are free
- $1,000 in overdraft protection (subject to approval)
- Courtesy Override program available
- No per check charge
- Unlimited check writing
- Easy to read monthly statement
- E-statements available
- On-line Home Banking Access
- On-line Bill Payer Service
- TeleSTAT - automated telephone service
- Free ATM/Debit Card
- Retrieve copies of paid Checking/Share drafts with Check Imaging
- Online "My Deposit" Check Imaging
- E-alerts available
* To qualify for No Monthly fees you must have one or more of the following:
- Have Direct Deposit of your payroll
- Maintain a $600 minimum in your checking/share draft account
- Open a CPR share/savings account with a $2,000 minimum
Additional FREE benefits with our Checking/Share Draft:
Home Banking: Our online Home Banking service allows you to:
- make transfers between accounts
- inquire on balances or transactions
- apply for a loan
- place stop payments on share drafts
- set up automatic bill paying with our "CUPayMate"
- check our financial education resources
- "My Deposit" - scan checks to deposit at home or work
- Electronic Statement
TeleSTAT: Our automated telephone service lets you:
- make a transfer
- make payments
- request a check withdrawal
- check on balances or cleared checks
Transaction options available to you are: credit union services and hours, rates and terms, account balance and information, request a check withdrawal, receiving information by fax, applying for a loan.
"My Deposit" Check Imaging: Deposit directly into your checking/share draft account on-line, anytime of the day or night.
- 24/7 availablity
- Instant credit to your account
- Scan with your home or work computer
CUPayMate: Our online Bill Payer service allows you to:
- pay an unlimited number of bills with ease
- have the ability to adjust your bill paying schedule via the Internet
- a special toll-free telephone number
- 24/7 access to pay bills
- set up alerts for payment dates
- print out paid bills for tax preparation
- There is NO FEE for CUPayMate, if you have Direct Deposit with us. Otherwise the first month is free, with a $7 monthly fee thereafter.
ATM/Debit Card: Sign up for an HHFCU ATM/MasterCard Debit Card to go along with your Checking/Share Draft account!
|In addition to all HHFCU ATMs, your HHFCU ATM/ MasterCard® Debit card can be used at all SUM ATMs - most with no surcharge! It can also be used at all ATMs displaying the NYCE, MoneyPass, PULSE, or CIRRUS network symbols.|
To sign up for an HHCU Checking/Share Draft account and/or an HHFCU ATM/ MasterCard Debit Card, call HHFCU at (860) 547-0027 ext. 211.
NOTICE OF CHANGES IN TEMPORARY NCUA INSURANCE COVERAGE FOR TRANSACTION ACCOUNTS
All funds in a "noninterest-bearing transaction account" are insured in full by the National Credit Union Administration through December 31, 2012. This temporary unlimited coverage is in addition to, and separate from, the coverage of at least $250,000 available to members under the NCUA's general share insurance rules.
The term "noninterest-bearing transaction account" includes a traditional share draft account (or demand deposit account) on which the insured credit union pays no interest or dividend. It does not include any transaction account that may earn interest or dividends, a negotiable order of withdrawal ("NOW") account, money-market deposit account, and Interest on Lawyers Trust Account ("IOLTA"), even if share drafts may be drawn on the account.
For more information about temporary NCUA insurance coverage of transaction accounts, visit www.ncua.gov