PayCard adds up to Convenience & Savings
- No paying high fees to access your money
- No waiting in long lines to cash paychecks
- No special trips to pick up your paycheck
- No high fees for money transfers
- No checking account required
- No membership required
- No credit check
- No application declined
PayCard is a MasterCard debit card with your money loaded onto it through Direct Deposit.
You can automatically have all or part of your wages deposited to your card each payday or transfer money from your checking/share draft or savings account.
Use your PayCard to make purchases and get cash.
Transfer funds electronically from one PayCard to another.
If your PayCard is lost or stolen, it can easily be replaced and it's value restored.
Funds on your PayCard are FDIC insured, protecting against losses.